Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ok, I'm getting kind of excited.  I was at the career counsellor today.  She kept noticing how I lit up and then went all sadface when a cook/chef position came up on the job bank, that required X certification.  She said "Looks like you have a passion for cooking"

Who what me?  Naww... I've been debating on whether or not to make my passion of cooking an actual career, like do I love doing it enough to make it a job?  I'm not sure.  It's so conflicting.

Anyway, on Friday I have an information session with the local person who handles all that stuff,  apprenticeships, certifications and all that.  So we'll see.  I'm kind of excited.  Red Seal Chef.  Chef Monique Boulanger.  Has a nice ring to it eh?

I'm pretty nervous yet excited at the same time about this prospect.   *twitch*

Oh by the way, if you're of the mind http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=37152  sponsor me for the Extra-Life City of Heroes 24hr Game-A-Thon I'm doing for the IWK Grace hospital.  that would rock.  It's a great cause too.

No comments:

Post a Comment